The Consulting Society of UWA is recruiting for the 2016 committee! This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic students to become an integral part of a very exciting and rapidly growing student organisation. As a committee member you will work closely with firms such as Accenture, Azure Consulting, Bain & Company, BCG, EY, LEK etc.
We are looking to recruit approx. 3-5 students who will form a crucial part of the organisation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Students that are selected to join the committee will be exposed straight away to meetings with our sponsors and potential partners, planning of events and key decision-making. We are seeking students with:
- A passion to be apart of an enjoyable team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An interest in helping improve career opportunities
- The ability to make decisions and provide strategic thinking
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com by 10am Friday 9 October.
- All applicants must attend the AGM
- Executive Committee positions will be elected at the AGM
- Ordinary Committee Member positions will be appointed, following interviews during the week after the AGM, so please check your email on the deadline.
Date: 8 October 2015
Venue: Business School - Sir Rod Eddington Case Study Room
We will be going down to Steve's afterwards for some food and drinsk!
Find out more at the event page here